A Complete DIY Guide to Happier Nail Trims
Author: Julie Buzby, DVM, CVA, CAVCA
Are you apprehensive about trimming your dog’s nails?
Does the very thought of hitting the quick and hurting your dog make you cringe? The fear factor is real. But it doesn’t have to be that way.
With over 20 years of experience, Dr. Julie Buzby has perfected teaching nail trims to hundreds of her veterinary clients. Now she’s sharing her easy, stress-free methods for high-performance nail trims with you.
Discover Dr. Buzby’s proven, step-by-step formulas
Through Dr. Buzby’s step-by-step formulas and positive approach, you will learn to confidently trim your dog’s nails—even dreaded black nails. Plus, you’ll gain powerful knowledge about why nail trims matter and how the length of your dog’s toenails impacts his or her gait, posture, and overall well-being.
Through this 46-page, photo-rich ebook, you will be fully equipped with an actionable plan for trimming your dog’s toenails at home—without blood, sweat, or tears.
Each of the six chapters in this ebook is packed full of Dr. Buzby’s nail trimming secrets including:
- The complete, step-by-step formula for high-performance nail trims
- Tips and tricks for identifying and avoiding the quick (the blood and nerve supply)
- How to tackle trimming all types of dog nails: large nails, puppy nails, light-colored nails, small nails, and dreaded dark nails
- Practical ways to keep the nail trimming experience positive—for your dog and for you
- Full-color photos (including close-up images of a dog’s pre-quick)
- 5 full-color infographics and diagrams
- Bonus chapter: Don’t Panic! 3 Sure-Fire Steps if You Hit the Quick
Master high-performance dog nail trims at home
If you’ve always dreamed of trimming your dog’s nails without fear, this ebook provides the roadmap to mastering high-performance nail trimming techniques with confidence.